2/ SOME DEFINITIONS
A cookie is a small computer file sent with the pages of this website and stored by your browser on the hard drive of your device. It makes it possible to analyze the behavior of the user during his visit for the purpose of statistics and improving the ergonomics and content of the site. The information it stores may be sent back to our servers or the servers of relevant third parties on a subsequent visit.
A script is a piece of code used to make our website work properly and interactively. This code can run on the server hosting our site or on your device.
An invisible beacon (or web beacon) is a small piece of invisible text or image present on a website. These tags allow us to improve your navigation and also allow third-party sites to collect certain information such as your IP address, your browser type, the web page you visited before arriving on our site.
When you visit our website for the first time, we display a pop-up window with a link to this page which explains the different processing operations that we carry out through our website. If you give your consent by clicking on the button provided for this purpose, you authorize Xiphos Protection Rapprochée (Close Protection) and its third party suppliers to collect and process your personal data.
4/ WHAT ARE THE PROCESSINGS OPERATED BY XIPHOS PROTECTION RAPPROCHEE (CLOSE PROTECTION) ?
Our website contains several categories of cookies which all have a different purpose :
• Functional cookies ensure that certain parts of the website work correctly and that your preferences as a user are taken into account. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. We may place these cookies without your consent as they do not store your personal data.
• Analytical cookies perform anonymous statistics on your browsing time, the pages you visit and the links you click on. We may place these cookies without your consent as they do not store your personal data.
• Security cookies analyze user behavior to detect any attempt to corrupt our database. These cookies recording the visitor’s IP address, they are part of the processing authorization that you grant on the banner provided for this purpose.
• SEO cookies placed mainly by third parties (such as Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc.) follow the audience of the site by storing your IP address and analyzing your browsing. They make it possible to determine the quality of the information that we provide according to your duration of presence and the number of pages visited. They fall within the scope of the consent that you can grant during your first visit.
We have included on our website buttons for our social networks, in order to promote our professional pages on these different media. These buttons work with pieces of code from these third-party sites. They place cookies which may store and process certain information in order to show you personalized advertisements. They fall within the scope of the consent that you can grant during your first visit. We invite you to read the privacy statement of these social networks (which can be modified regularly) in order to know what they do with your (personal) data processed by using these cookies. The data retrieved is anonymized as much as possible.
5/ YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
• You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it and how long it will be retained.
• Right of access: you have the right to access your personal data known to us.
• Right of rectification: you have the right at any time to complete, correct, have deleted or blocked your personal data known to us.
• If you give us your consent for the processing of your data, you have the right to revoke this consent and have your personal data deleted.
• Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the data controller and to transfer them in their entirety to another data controller.
• Right of opposition: you can oppose the processing of your data. We will comply, unless certain reasons justify this processing.
To exercise these rights, you can contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com, by telephone 01 64 88 26 15 or by post at 301, avenue de Rio CS 40974 – 77564 LIEUSAINT CEDEX, FRANCE. If you have a complaint about the way we process your data, we are at your disposal to improve our procedures. You also have the option of filing a complaint with the CNIL.
6/ ACTIVATE/DEACTIVATE/DELETE COOKIES
You can use your internet browser to automatically or manually delete cookies. You can also specify that certain cookies cannot be placed. Another option is to modify the settings of your internet browser so that you receive a message each time a cookie is placed. For more information on these options, refer to the instructions in the Help section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not function properly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete the cookies in your browser, they will be placed again after your consent when you revisit our websites.